Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

To all mom's out there,


Dearest Mama,

In pains,
You gave me life
In enormous care
Like the egg
I was handled
And on your laps
I was dandled
You held me close with passion
And as a fashion
You never left the cane
When I became naughty again.

After giving me a fish
You taught me fishing
To face the famine of tomorrow
And so,
If I have a wish,
May it be
That you live for more years
To guide me
And drive away my fears
Speak to me
I will give you ears.

When I was young,
You made me wise
To know that the Supreme One
Lives in the skies
I promise
To be your greatest pride
And on you face
I will put the greatest smile.

In those years
You wiped my tears
You never gave up
To lift me up
When I fell
Because I may be hurt
I watch as you pray
That the best should come my way
Sometimes you forgave me because I did not obey.

How else do I find happiness
Apart from being with you
Where else do I find love
Like all these shown
And for that,
I will say to you
I love you
And I am grateful
For taking me through parenthood.

Love you till the end of my life, hugs & kisses.

0 jelly beans:

Post a Comment