Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

911

Hai.

9 November 2010.
Genap setahun dah pakai braces. Goodness.
Cepatnya masa berlalu kan.

9.11.10 - day 1 of braces. Pic was captured at YIM office, Technology Park Malaysia
The day I went to put my braces on was the same day of Firdaus 26th birthday, 

and today, 9.11.20111 he turned 27.
Happy birthday sweetheart.

I kinda like to share my experience masa mula-mula pakai braces, the process only take half a day, and itu hanya the upper part sahaja, gigi bawah next 2 weeks nya baru pasang.

Rasa sakit? Yes, definitely.
Doctor said, "nak cantik mestilah sakit sikit.."
Ye, sikitlah sangat. :P

First day of installation, I felt very excited although dah tau the next few days I'm gonna suffer and avoiding food. True Indeed.

What I ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Only 1 cracker,,


and... it took me the whole day to finish! :D

0 jelly beans:

Post a Comment